×

Enjoying Rockford Buzz?

If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community!

By Signing Up You Can...

Not Right Now

It's Because Of Our Backers

that we're able to create positive content for the Rockford region

Backing The Buzz Gets You...

BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region!

Not Right Now

I Want to See

Take Me to My

Submitting Your Vote(s)!

Your Vote Was Submitted!

We didn't find your email in our database.

No worries! We created a starter account so you can change your vote and win cool stuff!

Providing your birthday will enter you into our monthly birthday giveaway

Letting us know your name allows us to address you in a more friendly manner


You can head to the Settings area to update the rest of your info!

Your Vote Was Submitted!

Good news! We found your email in our database.

For obvious security reasons, we're not going to automatically log you in...

But there's more good news! If you wish to change your vote, you can sign in manually.


You can head to the Login page to sign in!

WINTER ORIENTEERING RACE

Sat

12

Feb

WINTER ORIENTEERING RACE

Hosted by Rocktown Adventures

share

Share

star

Interested

clock

Saturday, February 12

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM


map

Rocktown Adventures

313 N. Madison Street, Rockford, IL 61107

phone

(815) 636-9066

Rocktown Adventures

mail

info@rocktownadventures.com

money

$25.00

info

FEBRUARY 12 - YAK OFF 6-HOUR WINTER ORIENTEERING RACE

Rock Cut State Park (Northern Illinois )

We are set to host our winter orienteering race on February 12, 2022 in Northern Illinois at Rock Cut State Park. This will be a six-hour orienteering race with racers conquering two orienteering maps. Our long section (about 80%) of the race will be on foot while the other 20% will be in snowshoes (weather permitting).

Don't have snowshoes...no need to worry. Rocktown Adventures will be on site with $10 rentals. However, you will want to sign up and reserve your pair, if you need, since we are limited to 40 pairs.

The cost per racer is only $25 which includes insurance, permits, maps for each racer, the use of Rocktown Adventures indoor facility, and our coveted Yak Off race patch!

Check us out and get registered at -

http://www.arnorthernillinois.com/?r=20211017121303

Rockford Buzz Sponsors

Gold Sponsors

All Auto Parts

Buckbee Weed Co.

Law Office of Doyle & James, LLC

Rockford Rides

Test Site

The Factory Real Estate and Property Management LLC

Zee's Painting

More Rocktown Adventures Events

No Events Found