Enjoying Rockford Buzz?
If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community!
By Signing Up You Can...
- "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most
- Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them
- Tell a business you're excited about their post by "Liking" it
- Receive notifications inside the app when your favorite places post something
- Use "My Rockford" mode to see only the content from your favorite places
- Receive our weekly email newsletter (unsubscribe at any time)
It's Because Of Our Backers
that we're able to create positive content for the Rockford region
Backing The Buzz Gets You...
- Invited to our special Facebook group
- A special monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates
- Voting in content polls such as "which costume should we wear?" or "what business should we feature?"
- Plus you earn different perks based on your backer tier
BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region!
Taller de Parejas - Couples Workshop
Hosted by Rockford Public Library
Thursday, April 02
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Rockford Public Library: Rock River Branch
3128 11th St., Rockford, IL 61109
Rockford Public Library Rock River Branch
Ayuda a las parejas a reconocer problemas de relación y negociar soluciones pacíficas. Las parejas aprenderán a aceptar la responsabilidad de manejar el conflicto doméstico. No clase 4/9. Todo el material proporcionado.
Helps couples recognize relationship issues & negotiate peaceful solutions. Couples will learn to accept responsibility for managing domestic conflict. No class 4/9.
All material provided.