Enjoying Rockford Buzz?
If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community!
By Signing Up You Can...
- "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most
- Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them
- Tell a business you're excited about their post by "Liking" it
- Receive notifications inside the app when your favorite places post something
- Use "My Rockford" mode to see only the content from your favorite places
- Receive our weekly email newsletter (unsubscribe at any time)
It's Because Of Our Backers
that we're able to create positive content for the Rockford region
Backing The Buzz Gets You...
- Invited to our special Facebook group
- A special monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates
- Voting in content polls such as "which costume should we wear?" or "what business should we feature?"
- Plus you earn different perks based on your backer tier
BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region!
Microsoft Office Suite
Hosted by Rockford Public Library
Wednesday, June 24
5:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Rockford Public Library: Montague Branch
1238 S. Winnebago St., Rockford, IL 61102
Rockford Public Library Montague Branch
Self-paced, interactive course of instruction. Students will receive the opportunity to learn or enhance their skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Space is limited, registration suggested.