Submitting Your Vote(s)!
Your Vote Was Submitted!
We didn't find your email in our database.
No worries! We created a starter account so you can change your vote and win cool stuff!
Providing your birthday will enter you into our monthly birthday giveaway
Letting us know your name allows us to address you in a more friendly manner
You can head to the Settings area to update the rest of your info!
Your Vote Was Submitted!
Good news! We found your email in our database.
For obvious security reasons, we're not going to automatically log you in...
But there's more good news! If you wish to change your vote, you can sign in manually.
You can head to the Login page to sign in!
Witch & Stitch: Make Your Own Intention Dolls
Hosted by Wolf Hollow
Sunday, July 25
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
3800 East State Street, Rockford, IL 61108
Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/.../witch-stitch-intention...
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon as Fourth Generation Italian Witch and High Priest David Skywatcher instructs a workshop where you'll learn how to make your own intention dolls. Also known as a poppet, these enchanted dolls are an intentional tool for attracting what you want, like love, money, health, protection, and much more.
In this workshop, we will focus on a protection doll for your home. The only thing you will need to bring, is a pair of scissors for fabric cutting and a photo of anyone in the home you would like to include in the protection.
Your $60 ticket price includes:
- 30+ Years Experience in the Craft from our Instructor David Skywatcher.
- A fun and safe place to talk about the Craft as we craft! Plus, snacks! Did I mention snacks? There'll be snacks.
- Your own set of materials to make a doll (needle, thread, fabrics, stuffing, herbs, and more. These will all be yours to take home so you can make more!
- The doll you lovingly craft will be yours to take home with you.
- Your own copy of the book Poppet Magick. In this book, you'll discover more than 36 patterns for paper, cloth, or felt poppets, as well as instructions for working with a variety of other mediums. This book also includes guidance on choosing colors, herbs, oils, gemstones, and other ingredients that correspond to your magickal intentions as well as helpful hints on timing, sigils, incantations, and ceremonies for empowering and decommissioning your dolls. Whether you make your own poppets or work with store-bought dolls, this book will help you achieve magickal success.
Seating is limited to 20 participants, age 16 and up. To attend, you must purchase a ticket so your seat is reserved and your materials are ready for you. Just click on the ticket link and it will walk you through.