Enjoying Rockford Buzz?
If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community!
By Signing Up You Can...
- "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most
- Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them
- Tell a business you're excited about their post by "Liking" it
- Receive notifications inside the app when your favorite places post something
- Use "My Rockford" mode to see only the content from your favorite places
- Receive our weekly email newsletter (unsubscribe at any time)
It's Because Of Our Backers
that we're able to create positive content for the Rockford region
Backing The Buzz Gets You...
- Invited to our special Facebook group
- A special monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates
- Voting in content polls such as "which costume should we wear?" or "what business should we feature?"
- Plus you earn different perks based on your backer tier
BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region!
Hosted by Womanspace
Monday, September 14
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
3333 Maria Linden Dr, Rockford, IL 61114
Monday, September 14, 21, 28
Instructor: Nancy Mayhew
Qigong is a gentle exercise system with relaxed exercise and regulation of mind and breath. It has gentle flowing stretches and soft, rhythmic movements performed with focus. It improves all of the functions of the body including the digestive, nervous and immune system. It also improves core strength and posture, plus it increases flexibility. It can be practiced either standing or sitting. All ages and abilities are welcome.
Registration required by: 9/12
Register here: https://womanspace-rockford.org/event-3931473
Rockford Buzz Sponsors