Enjoying Rockford Buzz?
If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community!
By Signing Up You Can...
- "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most
- Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them
- Tell a business you're excited about their post by "Liking" it
- Receive notifications inside the app when your favorite places post something
- Use "My Rockford" mode to see only the content from your favorite places
- Receive our weekly email newsletter (unsubscribe at any time)
It's Because Of Our Backers
that we're able to create positive content for the Rockford region
Backing The Buzz Gets You...
- Invited to our special Facebook group
- A special monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates
- Voting in content polls such as "which costume should we wear?" or "what business should we feature?"
- Plus you earn different perks based on your backer tier
BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region!
Posted by Mr. Goodwater
Posted on November 19, 2020
Does your skin feel tight, itchy and dry when you exit the shower. This could be an indication you have hard water. Calcium and magnesium in the water react to the fatty acids in your soaps which coagulate on your skin. This leads to a residue being left on your skin. Over time this residue breaks down the natural moisture barrier of your skin. The result is dry skin, acne, eczema, and even dermatitis.
Mr. Goodwater has the answer to better water
Call us today to make an appointment to test your water. (815) 544-0800